Over the past year donors have fueled CVI’s mission and brought care, training, and education to nearly 750 people impacted by vision loss. Your gift to the annual fund can make an incredible difference in the lives of CVI clients.
Your gift of $50 can help a high school student attend summer camp and learn Goalball.
Your gift of $100 support Terrell in getting a 3.5x magnifier so he can manage his medications and read grocery store labels.
Your gift of $250 helps Oliver’s parents learn skills to navigate his vision loss.
Your gift of $500 supports Mira as she receives a low vision evaluation and occupational therapy.
Your gift of $1000 supports Cynthia as she explores her neighborhood using skills learned at CVI in Orientation & Mobility training.
Your gift of $1,500 supports Aniyah as she learns to use her smart phone for email and internet in Assistive Technology classes.
Please give today! Here’s how:
- Online: You can donate safely and securely at:
Donate to CVI
- By mail: Send a check (payable to CVI) to Center for the Visually Impaired, Development Department, 739 West Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308.
- By phone: Call the Development Department at 404-602-4276.
- Gifts of Stocks and Securities: CVI can accept gifts of stock and securities from individuals. Click here for instructions.
- Give from Your Donor Advised Fund