Apply for Services
Applying for services at CVI is your first step towards independence.
1. Please complete the application form and medical release form and return them to:
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree St, NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
2. When we receive your application and release, we will request information regarding your current level of vision from your eye doctor.
In order to expedite services, we recommend that you contact your eye doctor’s office and request to have your most recent eye report faxed to us directly at 404.875.4568.
3. When we receive the report from your eye doctor, our Clinic Coordinator will call you to discuss the appropriate services for you.
Please contact CVI at 404.875.9011 with any questions you may have.
- Application for Services (English)
- Application for Services (Spanish)
- Medical Authorization Release (English)
- Medical Authorization Release (Spanish)
4. If you do not hear from our Clinical Coordinator within 3-5 business days, please contact our office directly at 404-875-9011.